We specialise in IT support, Systems administration, backups, networking and internet services.
“A German shepherd Dog is a symbol of protection, loyalty and intelligence – exactly what Backup Data strives for.”
• Regular reviews of computers, servers, network status.
• Updates, configuration, and maintenance of the operating system and the software on workstations and servers.
• Work on changes in the network configuration and software.
• Administering application servers and Internet connectivity, to provide continuous operation.
• Telephone support.
• Instant remote troubleshooting most problems with software by “Remote Desktop”.
• Supervision over the procedures related to the creation of a security and virus protection.
• Advice for the choice of ICT solutions, as well as in determining the configuration and technical specifications of the purchased for the purpose of client computer hardware.
• Preferential rates when you purchase hardware.
• Periodic cleaning and maintenance of computers, devices.
• Check the status of disks on a regular basis and informed of the possibility of failure.
• Repair of computer equipment.
• Hardware replacement in the event of failure.
• Monitor network load and ensure it is functioning at within capacity.
• Data Centre rack space for your servers.
• Dedicated servers (Windows, Linux, Free BSD).
• Virtual servers.
• Preferential rates on the Internet connection and domains.
• Design of optimal solutions for company selection the relevant service or solutions to reduce costs and gain maximum performance.
We customise our solutions to our clients’ needs, allowing a flexible approach to how your backups are stored and where.
• Data can be stored on our SAN / NAS hardware within the Merula data centre.
• We can store data locally on your own hardware.
• Or a combination of local and data centre storage.
We care about your data. Our main aim is to look after your business! We believe in robust simple solutions. We can make your data safe and easily recoverable.
Our leading and unique solution is called “Peace of mind”. If you accidentally delete a file or have a catastrophic failure we will get you back in business as soon as possible. (Please call for more information).
We offer a Continuous Data Protection service, meaning incremental backups are taken so if data is lost. It will be minutes worth, rather than days or weeks.
contact us now